Happy December and happy holiday shopping! I’m sure most of you snatched some goodies over the weekend with all the Black Friday Sales BUT in case you bought everything for yourself this weekend (no judgment), you may be needing some ideas for your friends and family now! One thing I love about December is the plethora of holiday markets that pop up this time of year. If you need more ideas and want to give some local love to your loved ones, keep on reading.
One thing Minnesotans for sure know how to do is shop & drink. As you can see below, most of these holiday markets are at bars + breweries, which really creates the perfect shopping atmosphere. Check out my list below for holiday markets that are happening now – December 22nd! The asterisk ones are top of my list so you may catch me there 🙂
20 Twin Cities Holiday Markets
- Betty Dangers Bizare Bazaar @ Betty Dangers* – December 7th & 8th, 10am – 4pm : Shop local artists at the quirkiest market this season. Enjoy holiday drinks in their winter wonderland!
- Hygge Holiday Market @ Miracle at Lawless* – Every Sunday until December 22nd, 4pm – 8pm: Rotating different local vendors every Sunday, come shop the cozy market and stay for the Christmas-themed cocktail pop up bar!
- Minneapolis Craft Market @ Holidazzle* – Every Thursday – Sunday until December 22nd, multiple times: If you’re checking out Holidazzle in Loring Park make sure to swing by the tent for the craft market! The lineup of artists is different each day, so visit throughout the season and you’ll always find something new!
- Plate & Parcel @ Wagners Garden Store* – Every Sunday & Saturday until December 22nd, 10pm – 3pm: Get your Christmas garden goodies then head back to the market for goods & ready to eat food! Different makers + food vendors every weekend.
- A Very Vintage Holiday Market @ Machine Shop – December 8th, 11am – 5pm: Check out the December edition of the Minneapolis Vintage Market. Pick up vintage treasures for everyone on your gift list. This is a ticketed event.
- Pryes Brewing Holiday Market @ Pryes Brewing – December 5th, 12th, 19th 6pm – 9pm: Sip on a brew or two in their cozy night market. New Makers weekly! Check the Facebook event for the lineup.
- A Handmade Holiday Market @ Lakes & Legends Brewery* – December 7th, 14th, 21st, 12pm – 5pm: Shop varied vendors each week and get in on their Procraftinate edition for last-minute shopping on the 21st. Vendor list coming soon to their event page.
- Crafts & Drafts Holiday Market @ Excelsior Brewing Company – December 8th, 12pm – 5pm: Enjoy the holidays in Excelsior and shop over 15+ handmade goodies at Excelsior Brewery. First 25 shoppers receive a swag bag.
- Old Fashioned Holiday Bazaar @ Landmark Center – December 5th-7th, multiple times: Enjoy treats and live music as you shop over 75 vendors! $5 admission to support the Landmark Center.
- Holiday Spirits Maker Market @ Royal Foundry Craft Spirits – December 14th, 12pm – 5pm: Indulge in a festive cocktail or 2 while perusing makers in their large event space!
- Make and Mingle Winter Market @ Silverwood Park – December 5th, 6pm – 9pm: Find the perfect gift from local makers, create a recycled gift tag, and enjoy s’mores on the patio. Maker list on their event page.
- Old St. Anthony Holiday Bazaar @ Machine Shop* – December 15th, 12pm – 5pm: I think this will take the cake as one of the largest holiday markets this year! Over 50 makers will take up the beautiful space at Machine Shop this year in conjunction with the Minneapolis Craft Market.
- Nordic Julemarket @ Utepils Brewing – December 6th-8th, multiple times: Enjoy live music, food trucks, story-telling, and hygge-style merriment all weekend while shopping 30+ Nordic-inspired vendors.
- Bad Weather Holiday Market @ Bad Weather Brewing – December 8th and 15th, 2pm – 6:30pm: Don’t let bad weather stop you from getting to Bad Weather for their holiday market! Shop different local vendors each week. Vendor List coming soon to their event page.
- Winter Market @ Sisyphus Brewing – December 7th, 12pm – 5pm: Get cozy in their warm taproom while sipping on a cold beer and shopping some crafty creations.
- Hoppy Holiday Maker’s Market @ Urban Growler – December 13th, 6pm – 10pm: Celebrating their 3rd annual maker’s market, come shop 25+ vendors. Vendor list on the event page.
- Neu Neu Night Market @ Neu Neu Event Center* – December 5th, 5pm – 10pm: Come see some of Minneapolis’ most sought-after makers and artisans while enjoying live entertainment, as well as delicious food and holiday drinks available for purchase.
- Last Call: A Holiday Market @ Food Building* – December 22nd, 3pm – 8pm: All you procrastinators bookmark this one. Local vendors, Christmas movies, gift-wrapping stations, drinks & eats. What more do you need?
- Cake’s Holiday Market @ Cake Plus-Size Resale* – December 8th, 12pm – 3pm: Shop holiday styles, local makers, and indulge with their hot cocoa bar!
- Haute Holiday Market @ Haute House Studio – December 4th & 11th, multiple times: Sip on something sweet while shopping local makers at Haute House Studio’s First Annual holiday market. Designer gift-wrapping on location, along with spaces bedazzled in current, on-trend holiday styles to bring back to your own home.
So, will I see you out and about this December? Message me if you want to join me! 🙂