It’s here! It’s here! My favorite season is here! It’s not a secret I’ve been promoting the Fall season since the beginning of August (no shame) and I am so excited it’s here. Living in Minnesota, you always take a chance with this season because Fall could really last 2 weeks or if we’re lucky, 2 months. I’m hoping this year it’ll stay awhile longer but I know the leaves are changing quickly so I am not sure how long it’ll hold out.
With the changing of the seasons, I have to take in all the seasonal activities I possibly can. I’ve listed out my favorite fall things below so grab your friends, family, beau, or whoever and get out there and do all of the Fall things! Bonus points to whoever can complete this whole list. 🙂
Fall Bucket List
- Sip a maple latte
- Visit an apple orchard and get fresh apple cider donuts
- Pick your own pumpkin at your local pumpkin patch
- Take a drive and embark on a Minnesota winery tour
- Drink any and all Oktoberfest Beer
- Hike and discover the changing of the leaves
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Tailgate and/or host a Sunday Funday football party
- Bake an apple pie
- Drink hot cider or visit your favorite cidery in town
- Hit up a fall festival – there’s multiple every weekend
- Make homemade soup or chili
- Go on a hayride
- Do a fall craft – carve pumpkins, make leaf art – release your inner child!
- Take a day trip to a neighboring town
Did I miss anything? Comment below if there’s something I should add! Cheers to all thing Fall!